For God so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. – Saint John the Apostle

Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Saint Quote: Saint Germaine Cousin


"Dear God, please don't let me be too hungry or too thirsty. Help me to please my mother. And help me to please you."

-- prayer of Saint Germaine

1 comment:

  1. David Bissonnette1/19/2013 3:52 PM

    What a beautiful saint. I came across the trailer to a movie short produced by Our Lady's Tears Productions. Are you aware of this 28 minute short about her life. The trailer can be viewed here. I purchased the DVD to show to confirmation-1 classes at our parish. It is short enough to be able to use it in class discussions. It is an edifying movie and frankly they did a pretty good job for a small Catholic movie companie. Here is the youtube link which I think your viewers might enjoy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

    ReplyDelete