For God so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. – Saint John the Apostle

Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Saint Quote : Saint Leonard Murialdo


I go in a few steps and there I see the confessional where as a boy I was absolved by Father Pullini. It was there in 1843 when I came back from the school in Savona like a prodigal son loaded with sins that I came to say: "Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you." (Lk. 15:18) You opened your paternal heart to my prayer and took possession of a soul destined to be your temple but which had for so long been the dwelling place of demons. How I felt your infinite mercy then! What shall I give back to the Lord?

--Saint Leonard Murialdo (from his "Spiritual Testament")